Articles | Continuing Education | Endorsements |
Education for Ministry Program of the University of the South
The Intensive Journal method can help you develop personally and professionally, while offering a valuable resource for your congregation.
Enhancing Personal and Spiritual Growth• Develop and integrate your own life to be in balance with your personal needs, faith and congregation.
• Deepen your inner relationship with God, opening up new visions and adding a dynamic power in the context of your entire life.
• Clarify relationships with other clergy and members of the congregation. View issues from different perspectives as a means of facilitating dialogue and decision making.
• Strengthen your vocation in ministry by becoming more intimately connected with your beliefs and theology.
Fostering Spiritual Growth of Your Congregation• Enhance your interpersonal communication with the congregation, leading to their greater interest and involvement.
• Gain an important complement to counseling, where individuals work through issues on their own, becoming more involved in their self-development and lessening the pressures on counseling staff.
• Enhance reflection and renewal in the congregation through this effective program for spiritual retreat.